Sam and I discussed a few different Ideas yesterday between Gareths lectures and before I left.
We discussed the outside environment and settled on the idea of it being dark and at night. Lit by moonlight and large lights (that flicker when a train goes by) Ramblers Auto Repairs is situated on the outskirts of a city underneath an overpass (railway). The building itself is fairly well mantained however there is graffiti on the side of the building. We'd like a fence around the perimiter of the garage and to give it a small courtyard perhaps but we will have to see. The sign spins above the shelter where all the work takes place. The shot entering the garage will be a pan in towards the door and then the garage will simply open slightly upwards (see Fallout 3 - I think)
Tuesday, 20 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment