Tuesday, 3 March 2009
It'll Be Tough...
If you really wana add more to your plate as your more of the 2D man... but I'll give it a go as well man... If you really want to we can do it.... add a photo album style thing... possibly have a magazine on the floor or something with pages turning each time... ok maybe thats a bit ambtious but that would be SO nice to have there... 3 main buttons.... Customize, Rob and Album... I'd like to create a few pieces myself but I duno how good they'll be considering I'm a very 3D person...obviously. If my work isn't up 2 scratch by all means it can be cut... as you've got the majority of the skill and the concept work it'll be mainly on you though - if your up for it... we'll add your button ...the SAM button haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment