Friday, 6 March 2009

Shots left

I THINK this is what we still need to do:

Maya Shots that need work next week:
Car - Neons Blue
Car - Neons Red
Car - Wheels Standard
Car - Wheels Elite
Extras - Transition TO and FROM extras (simple Pan but needs to be done)
Extras - All images within Extras and transitions within Extras - have a think about this one.

Other:
Film your hands and a fake gun (have a look for a fake gun somewhere coz that'll be a sweet touch man and we'll blur it a lil and fit it in :D

Photoshop:
Concept work of jeep
Any other concepts you want to make the film

Sketchbook:
Original Sketches Compile the images (scan them in)

If you think of any thing please add it in - I think I've left somethings out so PLEASE have a think lol cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment